Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I Know What You Did Last Valentine's

Frederic Fox: "Let's see what our NICI plush toys did for Valentine's Day..hehe"
Rob Raccoon: "Paparazzi Duo ready for the show. It rhymed" :D

"Some romantic guy gave flowers to his girlfriend" ♥♥

"Some couples ate a LOT of deserts!" ♥♥
.
.
.
.
.

"While some others................"

- The Story -

Hugo Wolf : "Rosa! I want to give you my LOVE ♥♥"

Jolly Rosa : "Idiot, it's too big..I cannot put inside my pocket >_<"

Another Hugo Wolf appeared out of nowhere: "Rosa my darling~ Will you accept my love? ♥♥"

Jolly Rosa : "Ah, GOOD! Size just nice..hehe can fit in my pocket nicely"
"Let's go on a date!"

- The End -

"Oh well, some others got heartbroken"

Frederic Fox : "Hey Rob, both of us are single, what do you suggest we do?"

Rob Raccoon : "We can celebrate with other NICI friends!" ^_^

Hugo : "I am single too and Whiskey is my only best friend...sobs"

8 comments:

  1. Oooooh, poor heartbroken Hugo, drinking whisky to forget.... he will have to find a bigger Rosa for him :(
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos, are beautiful. Poor Hugo Wolf, is left alone with no one to share that day. That's funny XDDD

    Kisses ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am already strongly hinting my owner to buy me a bigger Rosa, sob sobs..

    ReplyDelete
  4. The story is funny, I like it ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. husky jack & jill so cute.....

    Are they still available at store?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unfortunately, I don't think you can find them in stores anymore..

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Marina: Husky Jack & Jill are still available in Hong Kong.. :D Just in case you fly there in these months.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so funny with the small hearts and big hearts thing. LOL I love this post a lot!!!!

    ReplyDelete